3 in 1 Air-Purifying Plants in white
Some indoor plants were found to be more beneficial than others in removing harmful household toxins.
- A bundle consist of 3 nos of air purifying plants (Peperomia, Philodendron, Schefflera) B. for Diamond Round 12.5cm pot
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight and full shade
- Water: Water when the top inch of soil is dry
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: Peperomia (approx. 20cm, vary in sizes), Philodendron (approx. 24.38cm, vary in sizes), Schefflera (approx. 24.3cm, vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: Peperomia (10.5cm x 10.5cm), Philodendron (12cm x 12cm), Schefflera (12cm x 12cm)
- Pot dimension: 12.7cm x 11.5cm
- Overall height: Peperomia (20cm), Philodendron (24.38cm), Schefflera (24.3cm)
- These are powerful air-cleaning plants that naturally remove pollutants from the air
- Recommend to purchase as gifts, perfect for tabletop, living room, dining room or even office
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo. Table/ Tray displayed is not included.
Soil for Potted Plants
Plants should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for potted plants needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.