Phalaenopsis are ‘low’ light orchids and the plants' leaves should be olive green. If they are darker it means the plant is not getting enough light. Once the plant is in bloom you can place it anywhere in your home out of direct sunlight. Long lasting and elegant for any occasion.
Sunlight: Place in bright cool area.
Water: Pour evenly 200ml of water once every 10 days and it is best to water in the morning. Do not spray or mist the petals.
Fertilizer: Use a balanced orchid fertilizer to fertilize your orchid once every other week or at least once a month only after its blooms have dropped. Once a month, use clear water to flush any accumulated salts from the potting mix.
Plant Size: Approx 45cm (vary in sizes)
Rootball Size: ø 6.5cm x H 7cm
- Black ceramic pot: ø 11cm x H 12.5cm (without drainage hole)
- Brown ceramic pot: ø 11cm x H 12.5cm (without drainage hole)
- white marble grey ceramic pot: ø 10.5cm x H 11cm (without drainage hole)
- Black square pot: ø 10.5cm x H 12cm (without drainage hole)
- Green square pot: ø 10.5cm x H 12cm (without drainage hole)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size, and arrangement may differ from the photo.