Anthurium andraeanum ‘Pink’, also known as Flamingo Flower or Painter's Palette, can tolerate all levels of indirect light, but grows best in bright, indirect light. Anthurium andraeanum also requires its soil to be free draining but able to hold some water. It is an ideal house plant as it provides long-lasting colourful blooms while providing some air-purifying properties.
The Granosa Planter is a beautiful simplistic-looking planter. Its sleek design and pattern make for easy pairing with plants to add some colour and style to your living space.
Here's how to take care Anthurium andraeanum ‘Pink’.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight or Full Shade
- Water: Water regularly but do not over-water, water only when soil feels dry to the touch.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling soild fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 25cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot Size: ø 16cm x H 16cm
- Material: Ceramic
- Colour: Pink
- Grainy texture/finishing
- The pot comes with a drainage hole
- The pot comes with a matching saucer
What is included:
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.