Phalaenopsis are ‘low’ light orchids and a phal's leaves should be olive green. If they are darker it means the plant is not getting enough light. Once the plant is in bloom you can place it anywhere in your home out of direct sunlight. Long lasting and elegant variety for any occasion.
Sunlight: Place in bright cool area.
Water: Pour evenly 200ml of water once a week and it is best to water in the morning. Do not spray or mist the petals.
Fertiliser: Use a balanced orchid fertilizer to fertilize your orchid once every other week or at least once a month only after its blooms have dropped. Once a month, use clear water to flush any accumulated salts from the potting mix.
Plant Size: Approx 65cm-75cm (vary in sizes)
Plant rootball size: ø 9cm x H 8cm
Pot Type: Ceramic pot
Marbled Pink pot: ø 13cm x H 12cm (with drainage hole)
- Black square pot: ø 12cm x H 12cm (without drainage hole)
- Black straight line pot: ø 13cm x H 18cm (with drainage hole)
- Grey Pot: ø 12cm x H 13cm (without drainage hole)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.