Dracaena trifasciata is a species of flowering plant in the family Asparagaceae, native to tropical West Africa from Nigeria east to the Congo. It is an evergreen perennial plant forming dense stands, spreading by way of creeping rhizome, sometimes growing above ground and sometimes underground. There are even snake plant varieties that can be used as air-filtering house plants.
Make your home even cosier and create your own style with our beautiful brussels assortment - suitable everywhere in your home: the table, floor, or windowsill.
Here is how you take care of your snake plant:
- Sunlight: Semi-Shade, Full Sun
- Water: Water when soil feels dry to the touch, do not over-water.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 70cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: ⌀ 29.4 x H 27 cm
- Volume: 14.5L
- Weight: 780g
- Material: Polypropylene
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
What is Included:
- 1x unit of plant: Dracaena trifasciata 'Laurentii', Mother-In-Law's Tongue, Sansevieria, Snake Plant (0.7m)
- 1x unit of pot: Brussels Diamond Round 30cm in Metallic Black
- 1x unit of matching water indicator
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.