This planter with a cute and simplistic design comes in beautiful matte shades that are easy to pair with any plants.
Spathiphyllum wallisii, or peace lily, is a low maintenance houseplant with glossy green leaves and occasional white flowers, which are called spathes. They usually appear in spring and summer, as well as sporadically throughout the year.
Here's How To Take Care of Spathiphyllum wallisii, Peace lily,
- Sunlight: Thrive in medium to bright, indirect sunlight.
- Water: Water when the soil feels dry to the touch, do not over-water.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 25cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot Size: ø 17cm x H 17cm
- Material: Ceramic
- Color: White and Pink
- Matt finish
- With drainage hole
- Comes with a matching saucer
What is included:
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.