They love the heat! The plant should be placed in a bright area, in indirect light. If this isn’t possible, it can survive in low light surroundings if necessary.
The b.for soft with round, feminine shapes. The pot has a warm mat finish on the outside and luxurious shining diamond layer on the inside.
Here's how you can take care of the sansevieria, snake plant.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight, Partial sunlight
- Water: Use only about maximum 1/2 cup of water every few weeks. Let the soil become completely dry between watering. Always water on the edge of the base of the plant – never pour water over the leaves.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 13.6cm (W) x 12.5cm (H)
- Volume: 1.6L
- Material: Polypropylene
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Bright interesting colour to liven up home area
What is included:- 1 unit of plant: Sansevieria trifasciata, Mother-in-Law's Tongue (0.30m)
- 1 unit of pot: B. for soft round 14cm in Anthracite
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.