Monstera deliciosa is a tropical plant from the Araceae family. They got the common name of Swiss Cheese Plant from its perforated leaves. It is also effective in purifying the air and humidifying air-conditioned interiors.
Milan Planter is an attractive Nordic planter that offers a simple yet elegant way to display your greenery, adding a contemporary look to your home.
Here's How To Take Care of Monstera deliciosa, Swiss Cheese Plant.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight or Full Shade
- Water: Water once every 1 - 2 weeks to keep the soil moist, allowing the soil to dry slightly between watering intervals
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser
- Plant Size: Approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot size: ø 11cm (Top) x ø 16cm (Bottom) x H 18cm
- Material: Cement
- Material is more porous so water seeps through, if you want to place it on a wooden surface, we would recommend having an extra waterproofing layer
- No drainage hole
What is included: