Monstera adansonii also commonly known as Swiss Cheese Plant because the leaves of the plant develop holes which resembles Swiss Cheese. The plant has a trailing quality that makes it a good pick for hanging baskets or training around a room.
Sunlight: Bight indirect sunlight
Water: Keep the soil moist at all times, but do not over-water or allow the plant to sit in soggy conditions.
Fertiliser: Keep the plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid leafy fertilizer.
Plant size: Approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
Rootball size: 12cmØ x 9cmH
- Dimensions: 14cm wide x 11cm high
- Material: Ceramic
- Colours available: White
- Style: Circle concave Patterned
- Pot comes with drainage holes
- Pot comes with a saucer that is glued-on
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size, and arrangement may differ from the photo.