Pachira aquatica, also known as Money Tree, is a popular house plant as it is very easy to care for, making it suitable for beginner gardeners. This plant is particularly popular to the Chinese community as it is said to bring good luck and prosperity.
The b.for soft round pots come with round, feminine shapes. The pot has a warm mat finish on the outside and luxurious shining diamond layer on the inside. The b.for soft fits completely in today’s world.
Here's how you take care of the Pachira or Money tree.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
- Water: Water up to 2-3 times weekly, allowing water to drain out from below of the pot. Allow top 1-2" of soil to dry between watering.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 150cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 34.5cm x 34.5cm (W) x32.3cm (H)
- Volume: 26.5L
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Bright interesting colour to liven up home area
- Made with recycled plastic, made with own wind energy, 100% recyclable
What is included:
1 nos of plant: Pachira aquatica, Money Tree (1.5m)
1 nos of B. for soft round 35cm in White
Soil for Pachira aquatica
Pachira aquatica should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fibre (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for Pachira aquatica needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.