The Fiddle-leaf fig is a plant with a thin trunk with broad leaves. Rotate your fiddle-leaf fig every few days so a different part faces the light source. So, it will grow evenly.
The Lagome Planter is a beautiful simplistic-looking planter with three legs keeping the pot off the ground. Its matte finishing and pretty colours make for easy pairing with plants to add some colour and style to your living space.
Here is how you take care your Ficus Lyrata:
- Sunlight: Bright, indirect sunlight
- Water: Water regularly to keep the soil moist, allowing soil to dry slightly between watering intervals
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser
- Plant Size: Approx. 50cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot Size: ø 16.5cm x H 19cm
- Material: Ceramic
- Color: Terra Cotta
- Matt finish
- With drainage hole
What is included:
1 unit of pot: Lagome Planter in Terra Cotta
1 unit plant: Ficus Lyrata, Fiddle-leaf Fig (0.5m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.