The b.for original is an addition to every interior and makes the most of your flowers and indoor plants. The sleek design and combination of glossy rim and matt body create a playful effect.
Peacock houseplants (Calathea Makoyana) produces striking tropical foliage and grows well in high humidity. Grow Calathea Makoyana in consistently moist soil place it in low to moderate light environment.
Here's How To Take Care of Calathea Makoyana, Peacock Plant
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight, Full Shade
- Water: Water should be as close to room temperature as possible, moderate water and occasional misting.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid leafy fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 25cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: ⌀ 18 x H 16.5 cm
- Volume: 2.9 L
- Weight: 245 g
What is included:
*Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo