Strelitzia reginae, also known as Bird of Paradise Plant, is a species that loves its soil to remain moist at all times, but not soggy. When watering, direct the water around the plant rather than over it to avoid water stagnating in the centre of the plant, which may cause plant rot. Flowers that bloom from this plant will be orange with a blue centre.
The High Cylinder series is available with an ‘easy insert’ for easy planting, which saves you no less than 30% the potting soil. Repotting will now be far easier as 30% less potting compost will be needed. It's an elegant tall pot that adds a touch of luxury into your house.
Here's how you take care of the Strelitzia Reginae.
- Sunlight: Full or Partial Sunlight
- Water: Water once to twice a week, keeping the soil to slightly moist at all times. Avoid overwatering.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling soild fertiliser over the soil.
- Dimensions: ø 39.5cm x 28cm x H 75cm
- Modern shiny coating on the outside
- Irrigation system ensures that plant always gets the right amount of water
1x plant: Strelitzia reginae, Birds of Paradise (1.2m)
1x pot: High Cylinder Series 39.5cm in Black
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.