The Anthurium Andraeanum is a beautiful houseplant that is easy to care for. The plants are commonly kept for their beautiful green spade-shaped leaves and red flowers that are mistaken for plastic.
Make your home even cozier and create your own style with our beautiful Brussels assortment - suitable everywhere in your home: the table, floor, or windowsill.
Here's How To Take Care of Anthurium Andraeanum ‘Red’, Flamingo Flower.
- Sunlight: Bright shaded area, keep away from direct sunlight
- Water: Water regularly to keep the soil moist, allowing the soil to dry 1 to 2 inches between watering intervals
- Fertiliser: Keep the plant in top form by feeding the plants with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser every 1 to 2 months
- Plant Size: Approx. 25cm
- Dimensions: 36cm x 16cm (W) x 13cm (H)
- Volume: 4L
- Material: Polypropylene
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Luxurious shining diamond coating on the outside
What is included:
1nos of Brussels Diamond Oval 36cm in White
2nos of plant from Pioneer Garden: Anthurium Andraeanum ‘Red’, Flamingo Flower (0.25m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.