The planter comes in multi-coloured, pink and wooden patterns split right in the middle. This adorable planter can be paired with either foliage plant or flowering plant and it will surely make a great addition to your living space.
Anthurium, is the largest genus of the arum family, Araceae. It is a small and herbaceous evergreen plant that has attractive waxy pink spathe and dark green foliage.
Here's How To Take Care of Pink Anthurium
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
- Water: Water when the soil feels dry to the touch, do not over-water.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 25cm (vary in sizes)
Pot Size: ø 17cm x H 17cm
- Material: Ceramic
- Color: Pink and Wooden patterns
- Matt finish
- With drainage hole
- Comes with a matching saucer
What is included:
*Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size, and arrangement may differ from photo