Alocasia macrorrhizos leaves have distinctive stingray shape. The distal part of the leaf are reduced to a thin pointed midrib, resembling the tail of a stingray. Its signature look is unmistakable and will add a unique and exotic touch to your indoor or outdoor garden.
The Mia Planter is a beautiful unique-looking planter. Simply match it with a plant of your choice, making it a centerpiece to add some colour and style to your living space.
Here's how to take care of Alocasia macrorrhizos 'Stingray', Elephant Ear
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight or Full Shade
- Water: Water when the soil feels dry to the touch, do not over-water.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 70cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot Size (excluding saucer): ø 13cm (inner diameter) x H 10cm
- Overall Pot Height (Including Saucer): H 12cm
- Material: Ceramic
- Colour: Avocado Green
- Smooth/ semi-matt texture/finishing
- The pot comes with a drainage hole and a matching saucer
1 nos Alocasia macrorrhizos 'Stingray', Elephant Ear (0.7m)
1 nos Mia Planter in Avocado Green
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.