This pine tree is a beloved selection for bonsai due to its low maintenance needs and attractive foliage. They have evergreen, needle-like leaves that range from dark green to steely blue. This bonsai must be kept consistently moist; however, they can't tolerate being overwatered. Additionally, the wiring should be done efficiently, as it involves winding wire around the tree's branches for reshaping.
Simple and minimalist matt spherical pot that is perfect accessory for your home interior or office.
Here's how to take care of 5-Layer Pine Bonsai
- Sunlight: They can withstand full sun and handle low light though they will do best in indirect sunlight.
- Water: Keep the soil moist and well-drained. Avoid overwatering.
- Fertiliser: Recommend slow-release nitricote or Aquis organic lactobacilus fertilizer.
- Plant Size: Approx. 45cmH (vary in sizes)
- Pot Dimensions: ø 17cm x H 16.5cm
- Material: Ceramic
- Color: Grey
- With Drainage Hole and matching saucer
1 nos Pinus nigra 'Pyramidalis', 5 Tier Bonsai (0.45m)
1 nos Matt Spherical Pot in Grey
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.