The Plant should be Placed in a bright area, in indirect light. If this isn't possible, it can survive in low light surroundings if necessary.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight, Partial sunlight
- Water: Use only about maximum 1/2 cup of water every few weeks. Let the soil become comPletely dry between watering. Always water on the edge of the base of the Plant â€“ never pour water over the leaves.
- Fertiliser: Keep PlantÂ in top form by feeding the Plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 12cmø x H 12cm
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual Plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameterÂ has to be larger than the rootball size.