Philodendron Painted Lady is a climbing tropical plant that’s beginner friendly. This tropical climbing plant from the Araceae family has heart-shaped and deep green leaves with blotches and spots that look like it’s delicately brush-painted, hence the name.
Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
- Water: Keep soil moist but do not over water your plant.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 20cm - 30cm (vary in sizes)
Pot size: 12cmØ x 12cmH
- Pot type: Landscape pot with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.