The philodendron Gigas stands out with its huge velvety leaves that feature multiple shades of green or copper as the plant matures over time.
Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
- Water: Moderately to ensure moist soil
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 50cm (vary in sizes)
Pot size: 12cmØ x 12cmH
- Pot type: Plastic Landscape pot with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.