Peperomia verticillata, also known as Red Log Plant, is an evergreen succulent plant featuring plump and cupped leaves with red wine-colored undersides, carried on trailing stems.
Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
- Water: Water sparingly, ensure soil is dry between waterings.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 10cm (vary in sizes)
Pot size: 6cmØ x 6cmH
- Pot type: Plastic landscape pot with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.