Passiflora 'Lady Margaret' with Trellis Decorative Metal Climbing Frame (0.8mH)
Passiflora 'Lady Margaret' is an evergreen climber, it climbs by means of tendrils produced in the leaf axils. The alternately arranged leaves are three-lobed with a toothed margin. It is free-flowering all year round, producing flowers with deep red sepals and petals.
- 1nos Trellis Metal Climbing Frame (1mH) (Black)
- Brown plastic Pot (with drainage holes)
- 1nos of Passiflora 'Lady Margaret' (0.8m)
- Soil mix (5L) - 2pack
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.