The Passiflora Edulis or passion fruit is a vine species of the passionflower native to southern Brazil through Paraguay and Northern Argentina. The fruit can be eaten and juiced, the juice often added to other fruit juices to enhance the aroma.
Note: (Stages of Flower Blooming)The stem grows longer towards the sun and transports water and food between the roots and leaves. Sugars and starches are changed into energy used to make new plant growth. New leaves grow from the top of the stem, or meristem. After a while, flower buds develop. Some plants flower within days while it takes others months or even years.
- 1nos Trellis Metal Climbing Frame (1mH) (Black)
- Brown plastic Pot (with drainage holes)
- 1nos of Passiflora edulis, Passion Fruit (0.8m)
- Soil mix (5L) - 2pack
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.