Lycopersicon esculentum, commonly known as Cherry Tomato is perfect for any home or garden. Their small, yet delicious, fruits are easy to grow, and the plants can be cultivated both inside and outdoors.
- Sunlight: Cherry tomato plants require full sun to partial shade.
- Soil: Cherry tomato plants prefer well-draining soil. A tomato potting mix is ideal.
- Water: Cherry tomato plants should be watered regularly, but allow the soil to dry out slightly between waterings.
- Fertilizer: Fertilize cherry tomato plants once a week with a balanced fertilizer diluted to half strength.
- Plant Size: Approx 50cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball Size: ø15cm x 12cmH
- Pot Type: Comes in a landscape plastic pot
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.