Nicknamed 袋袋平安 (daidai pingan), the Nepenthes or Pitcher plant is especially popular during Chinese New Year, as its pitchers resemble bags that bring wealth and happiness for years to come. The more pitchers, the more luck! This Pitcher plant is grown in a kokedama of sphagnum moss.
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight or artificial light
- Water: 2 times a week. Half submerge the ball in a container of water and let it sit for 1-2 minutes before removing. Mist whole plant daily.
- Plant size: Approx 18-20cm (vary in sizes)
- Kokedama diameter size: ø 8-9cm
- Comes with a martini glass.