Kalanchoe humilis is an attractive succulent shrub with pale green leaves, usually strongly marked with purple or maroon spots. It is excellent for beginners. It grows well in rock gardens, as well as container gardens.
- Water: Water sparingly, allow soil to dry in between waterings.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 20cm (vary in sizes)
Pot size: 6cmØ x 6cmH
- Pot type: Plastic Landscape pot with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.