Gasteria (Gasteria spp.) is a genuds of relatively rare, aloe-like succulents. Depending on the species, gasteria leaves also are often marked with interesting patterns and colours. Moreover, mature gasteria plants typically produce tubular, curved flowers in the winter to spring.
Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
- Water: Not much watering required. Allow to dry in between waterings.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 10cm (vary in sizes)
Pot size: 6cmØ x 6cmH
- Pot type: Plastic landscape pot with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.