Asplenium nidus plants are excellent for seasoned houseplant growers. Care for Asplenium nidus plants, sometimes known as spleenwort, requires attention to watering and propagation but does not require as much attention to fertilization and light as many other houseplants. Large trees often prevent excessive light from reaching the plants.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight, Full Shade
- Water: Water regularly, only when the soil is dry to touch.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser.
- Plant size: approx. 35-45cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 25cmØ x 20cmH
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot (with drainage hole)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.