Ficus elastica (more commonly known as a rubber plant, rubber tree or rubber tree plant) is a popular houseplant because of its waxy leaves and larger-than-life appearance. As a domesticated houseplant, rubber plants grow anywhere between six to ten feet tall. These plants will grow tall and produce beautiful leaves if you give them proper care.
Sunlight: Partial Sunlight, filtered light
Water: Water when soil feels dry to the touch, do not over-water.
Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
Plant Size: Approx. 22 - 25cm (vary in sizes)
Rootball Size: 9cmØ x 9cmH
Pot Type: Plant comes in a brown plastic landscape pot (with drainage holes)
What is included:
- 1nos of Ficus elastica ‘Lemon Lime’ (0.22m)
- 1nos of Ficus Elastica “Black Burgundy” (0.22m)
- 1nos of Ficus Elastica Tineke Variegata (0.22m)
- 1nos of Ficus Elastica ‘Belize’ (0.22m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.