Aglaonema Silver Queen sometimes called Painted drop tongue, is an evergreen perennial with a free-branching habit that typically grows to 24” tall. It is a very popular houseplant that survives well in low light. It is primarily grown for its attractive variegated foliage and not for its insignificant flowers.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight and Full Shade
- Water: To water correctly, wait until the soil in the pot dries out and then thoroughly soak the soil when you water.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 45cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 26cmØ x 21.5cmH
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.