Adiantum raddianum, Maidenhair Fern (0.35m)
The soft and lacy maidenhair is a perfect houseplant – either displayed in a bowl or hanging in a warm, well-lit spot indoors or a shady and protected position on your balcony. A maidenhair would make the perfect gift or the spectacular finishing touch to your interior decor.
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight
- Water: While Adiantum peruvianum needs to be kept moist, do not over water the plant. This can lead to root and stem rot.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 12cmØ x 10cmH
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo. Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.