Asplenium antiquum Osaka is a cultivated compact variety of Japanese Bird’s Nest Fern. It develops an upright rosette of long shiny green leaves that have a ruffled, wavy edge, giving it a highly decorative appearance.
Asplenium is also sometimes known as Spleenwort, as it was once thought to be beneficial to the spleen. It is incredibly easy to look after making it a popular choice for your house plant collection.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight, Full Shade
- Water: Water regularly, only when the soil is dry to touch.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser.
- Plant size: approx. 25cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 15cmØ x 12cmH
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot (with drainage hole)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo. Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.