Agathis borneensis, Borneo Kauri (0.25m)
Agathis, commonly known as kauri or dammara. It is an easily worked wood, with characteristics somewhat similar to alder. In musical instruments, it is used primarily for guitar bodies.
- Sunlight: Direct Sunlight and Partial Sunlight
- Water: Do not allow to dry completely but also avoid constantly soggy soil
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 25cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: ø 11cm x H 11cm
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.