Calathea Orbifolia is a species of a tropical plant that can be grown indoor. Its showy, oversized and silvery-green foliage makes it a great choice to brighten up indoor settings. Bringing nature indoor. It is also safe for pet and children.
Here's How To Take Care of Calathea Orbifolia
- Sunlight: Filtered sunlight or bright shade
Water: Water regularly to keep soil moist, allowing soil to dry slightly between watering intervals. Avoid overwatering as soggy soil.
Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser
Plant Size: Approx. 35cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot Size: ø 17cm x H 17cm
- Material: Ceramic
- Color: White and Navy Blue
- Matt finish
- With drainage hole
- Comes with a matching saucer
What is included:
1 nos Pot from Noah Garden Centre: Kola Planter in Navy Blue
1 nos Plant from Pioneer Garden: Calathea Orbifolia (0.35m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from the photo.