The Peacock Plant is a popular choice around the world for a house plant mainly because it makes a lovely addition to any home due to its beautiful foliage and bold markings. It is also a plant that is easy to care for and is safe for pets.
A classic ceramic pot perfect for repotting your ever-growing crops (or houseplants)! The matt pot fits perfectly onto its glazed tray for the most stylish plant look.
Here's How To Take Care of Calathea Makoyana, Peacock Plant.
- Sunlight: Indirect sunlight or bright shade. Avoid direct sunlight as it will burn the plant.
- Water: Water regularly to keep the soil moist, allowing the soil to dry slightly between watering intervals. Good drainage is important.
- Fertiliser: Keep the plant in top form by feeding the plants with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser once every two weeks during the growing season
- Plant Size: Approx. 45cm
- Dimensions: 18cm wide x 16cm high (including tray)
- Colours available: Coral Pink
- Pot comes with drainage holes
What is included: