This potted set comes with a water indicator that will make sure that your plant gets just the right amount of water. The water meter indicates when your plant needs water. Afterwards, the plant takes care of itself.
Here's How To Take Care of Calathea Dottie
- Sunlight: Medium to low light, shaded light
Water: Water regularly to keep the soil moist. Able to water your plants for 1 weeks and more.
Fertiliser: Keep the plant in top form by feeding the plants with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser every 1 to 2 months
Plant Size: Approx. 25cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot Size: ø 18cm x H 18cm
- Material: Metal Planter
- Matt finish with a gold base
- No drainage hole
- This potted set comes with a water indicator
What is included:
1 nos Pot from Noah Garden Centre: Roman Planter in White
1 nos Plant from Tai Kwang: Goeppertia roseopicta 'Dottie', Calathea 'Black Rose' (0.25m)
1 nos Water Indicator (matching size)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from the photo.