Asparagus setaceus, also known as the Asparagus Fern, is an attractive yet elegant fern with feathery and bright green fronds.
We have the perfect elho pot for everyone and for every house plant: discover our elho brussels collection!
Here's How To Take Care of Asparagus Fern.
- Sunlight: Bright, indirect sunlight.
- Water: Water when soil feels dry to the touch, do not over-water.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 12cm, Approx. 15cm
- Dimensions: 12.5cm (W) x 11cm (H)
- Volume: 1.2L
- Made with recycled plastic, made with own wind energy, 100% recyclable
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Matte finishing on the outside
What is included:
1nos of Brussels Round Mini 12.5cm in Living Black
1nos of plant from Pioneer Garden: Asparagus setaceus, Asparagus Fern (0.15m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.