Aglaonema Commutatum is an easy to keep house plant that does not require too much sunlight and water to thrive, it has gorgeous oblong leaves and may have greenish or white blooms depending on the species and care routine of the plants.
Stylish, modern and trendy! B.for studio is a qualitative indoor flower pot with stand designed by Dutch designer duo Daphna Laurens. With the b.for studio you bring a piece of design in your interior and brings out the best in your flowers and houseplants.
Here's How To Take Care of Aglaonema Commutatum 'Malay Beauty'.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight or bright shade
- Water: Water the plant deeply once a week, allowing the soil to around 2 to 3 inches between watering intervals
- Fertiliser: Keep the plant in top form by feeding the plants with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser once every 4 to 6 weeks
- Plant Size: Approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 25.1cm (W) x 23.1cm (H)
- Volume: 9L
- Material: Polypropylene
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Glossy finishing on the outside and luxurious matte coating on the inside
What is included:
1nos of Brussels Diamond Round 25cm in White
1nos of plant from Pioneer Garden: Aglaonema Commutatum 'Malay Beauty' (0.30m)
1nos 20cm Water Indicator
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.