Stylish, modern and trendy! B.for studio is a qualitative indoor flower pot with stand designed by Dutch designer duo Daphna Laurens. With the b.for studio you bring a piece of design in your interior and brings out the best in your flowers and houseplants.
Here's How To Take Care of Aglaonema Commutatum 'Malay Beauty'.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight or bright shade
- Water: Water the plant deeply once a week, allowing the soil to around 2 to 3 inches between watering intervals
- Fertiliser: Keep the plant in top form by feeding the plants with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser once every 4 to 6 weeks
- Plant Size: Approx. 65cm (vary in sizes)
Dimensions: ⌀ 29.5 x H 19.1 cm
Volume : 8L
- Weight: 1545g
- Material: Polypropylene
What is included:
1nos of B. for Studio Bowl 30cm in Living Concrete
1nos of plant from Shopmosscape by Nyee Phoe: Aglaonema Malay Beauty (0.65m)
1nos 12/15cm Water Indicator
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.