Aglaonema Fransher or laid-back lady also commonly known as Chinese evergreens is one of the commonest species that are available to be grown as indoor plants because growing this plant does not require special efforts as they are the most durable houseplants and is fairly adaptable.
Sometimes simplicity is just what we need when we have a beautiful plant, this planter has a simplistic design with a singular colour and smooth exterior that ends with a rounded bottom.
Here's How To Take of Care Aglaonema Fransher.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
- Water: Keep soil moist, allowing soil to dry slightly between watering intervals. Water when the top inch soil is dry and mist the leaves regularly to raise the humidity.
- Fertiliser: For best results, use a general houseplant fertilizer once a month.
- Plant Size: Approx. 45cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot Size: ø 25cm x H 28cm
- Material: Ceramic
- Colour: White
- The pot comes with a drainage hole
What is included:
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.