Venus flytrap, (Dionaea muscipula), also called Venus's flytrap, a perennial carnivorous plant of the sundew family (Droseraceae), notable for its unusual habit of catching and digesting insects and other small animals.
- Water: Water once a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer or dryer place. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 25cm (vary in sizes)
Pot size: 25cmØ x 5cmH
- Pot type: Clay Pot with drainage holes
- Colour: White
What is included:
1 no of traditional Ceramic Pot
2 no of Nepenthes Sp, Pitcher-plant (0.09m)
1 no of Purple Pitcher Plant (0.12m)
- 3 no of Dionaea Muscipula, Venus Fly Trap (0.09m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size, and arrangement may differ from the photo.