Wallisia Cyanea is a species of flowering plant in the bromeliad family, native to the rainforests of Ecuador. An epiphytic perennial growing to 50 cm high by 50 cm wide, it has stemless rosettes of thin, recurved leaves and paddle-shaped spikes of 20 pink bracts with violet flowers, in spring and autumn.
- Water: Water once a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer or dryer place. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
Pot size: 11cmØ x 15cmH
- Pot type: Ceramic Pot with drainage holes
- Colour: Marron
What is included:
1 no of
Marron Ceramic pot1 no of Tillandsia Cyanea Linden (0.15m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size, and arrangement may differ from the photo.