The Sansevieria zeylanica is a stemless perennial blooming plant with long, sword-shaped succulent leaves with a rhizomatous base. It is one among the few that releases oxygen at night instead of day. They are well-known for their air purifying properties, as they remove pollutants like formaldehyde and xylene from the air.
As a green welcome at the door or a beautiful combination with the planter on your balcony; you will make a firm statement with this square, tall planter by elho anywhere. The matching saucer is just as important, for the surplus of water in the flowerpot is collected inside the saucer for your plant to use when necessary. This fully protects your plants from root rot and keeps them in an optimal condition.
Here's how you take care your sansevieria.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight, partial sunlight, and full shade
- Water: Water sparingly, allowing the soil to dry out completely slightly between watering interval
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer
- Plant Size: Approx. 90cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot Dimensions: ⌀ 29 x H 41 cm
- Saucer Dimensions: ⌀ 22 x H 3 cm
- Volume: 19 L
1 unit of pot: Loft Urban Square High 30cm in White with 22cm Saucer
1 unit of plant: Sansevieria Zeylanica (0.9m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.