Kokedama, Calathea roseopicta 'Rosy' (0.2mH)
Calathea roseopicta 'Rosy' looks like its foliage got painted pink and purple hues with deep green borders. Never place her in direct sunlight or the leaves may fade and lose their striking colours. Their leaves face upwards in the evenings as if they are praying. Hence, the name, prayer plant.
This Calathea is grown in a kokedama, a ‘living pot’ of rich, well-draining soil that is then covered in coconut husk.
- Sunlight: Bright shade, partial sunlight or artificial light
- Water: 1-2 times a week. Half submerge the ball in a container of water and let it sit for 1-2 minutes before removing.
- Plant size: Approx 18-20cm (vary in sizes)
- Kokedama diameter size: ø 8-9cm
- Comes with a dish.
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.