Calathea Makoyana, also known as the Peacock Plant, is a popular choice for indoor gardens thanks to its striking foliage. The plant features intricate patterns of light and dark green on its leaves, giving it a unique and eye-catching appearance.
The sophisticated design of this elho flowerpot truly brings out the best in your flowers and houseplants. Because of its timeless appearance, the brussels flowerpot will suit any interior, bringing you years of joy. The flowerpot is watertight so you can safely put it on a beautiful wooden table.
Here's how you take care your calathea makoyana.
- Sunlight: Place your Calathea Makoyana under bright, indirect sunlight and do avoid direct sunlight as it will cause its leave to scorch and dry up. High temperature can also cause its leaves to turn brown, thus we advise placing your Calathea somewhere with good ventilation and airflow.
- Water: Allow the top surface of the soil to dry up between watering the plant. We recommend watering it once a week. The Calathea enjoys higher humidity levels, so when the weather gets hot, give it the occasional water mist it deserves.
- Fertiliser: Feed with a dilute, balanced fertilizer every 2-4 weeks.
- Plant Size: Approx. 60cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: ⌀ 24.3 x H 23.2 cm
- Volume: 8.7L
- Weight: 485g
- Material: Polypropylene
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Matte finishing on the outside
1 unit of pot: Brussels Round 25cm in White
1 unit of plant: Calathea makoyana, Peacock Plant (0.6m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.