Bucida buceras Bonsai in Ceramic Pot (0.35m)
The dwarf black olive likes to be well watered and should not be permitted to stay dry. Tends to drop leaves if dry for to long. Apply water when the soil appears dry - never al- low the soil to completely dry out. If your bonsai is receiving full sun, it may be necessary to water once a day.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight, Partial sunlight
- Water: Water when soil is almost dry to the touch. Avoid over-watering to prevent waterlogging.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser.
- Plant size: approx. 0.35m (vary in sizes)
- Pot size: ø 15cm x H 15cm
- Material: Ceramic pot with tray
- With drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.