Asparagus setaceus, Lace Fern design pot(0.2m)
Asparagus setaceus plumosus is an elegant fern with long wiry stems and lovely frond-like sprays that scramble outwards horizontally. It is bushy initially, developing long, twining stems of bright green, feathery fronds.
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight and Full shade
- Water: While Asparagus needs to be kept moist, do not over water the plant. This can lead to root and stem rot.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: ø 10cm x H 10cm
- Pot type: Ceramic design with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo. Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.