AS-IF Aglaia odorata, Chinese Perfume Plant (0.45mH)
This tropical shrub or small tree is almost always covered in blooms year round. The tiny yellow ball flowers are not showy, but the flowers have a very pleasant sweet scent or fragrance.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight and partial sunlight
- Water: They’ll need moderate but regular irrigation. The soil must dry out between watering times.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 60cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: Ø 26cm x H 21.5cm
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.