Alpinia purpurata, Red Ginger (0.6m)
Alpinia purpurata, red ginger, also called ostrich plume and pink cone ginger, are native Malaysian plants with showy flowers on long brightly colored red bracts. They look like the bloom, but the true flower is the small white flower on top. It has cultivars called Jungle King and Jungle Queen.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
- Water: Keep moist all year, with very high humidity. They are water-loving plants.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 70cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: ø 32cm x H 28cm
- Pot type: Brown plastic pot with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.