- Volume (capacity): 1/2 gallon
- Inlet and outlet size: 1/2" FPT x 1/2" FPT
- Minimum flow rate (GPM): 1/2
- Gallons of flow to empty: 100
- Dimensions: 6" w x 16" h
- Install Injector downstream from a backflow prevention device.
- Use only the type of fertilizer recommended by the manufacturer of the injector.
- Do not refill injector tank until fertilizer has been evacuated (consult flow chart).
- When ready to fertilize again drain tank and replace cap. Refill as desired.
- Do NOT use petroleum-based products or fish emulsion unless pre-mixed with water.